2020 Patient and Family Advisory Council Survey
This survey was completed in 2020. For the current Expression of Interest to become a member of the Patient and Family Advisory Council, please click https://together4health.albertahealthservices.ca/admin/projects/New-Edmonton-Hospital/survey_tools/35509.
AHS is recruiting patient and family advisors to help ensure this health campus is built for optimal patient and family centered care. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to contribute to the future of healthcare in Edmonton!
Council members will be asked to attend 1 virtual meeting each month(excluding July and August). Meetings will be scheduled on the Second Thursday evening of the month from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm. Council members may also be provided opportunities to get involved in additional working groups if they are interested in particular topics.
Specifically, AHS is recruiting Council members who:
· Have lived experiences as patients or family caregivers;
· Represent the broad geographic reach of the Edmonton Zone;
· Represent the cultural diversity of the New Hospital/Health Campus’ neighbourhood; and
· Reflect a range of ages and stages of life.
AHS’s Patient and Family Advisors are:
· Good listeners and system thinkers
· Non-judgmental, and respectful of others and their perspectives
· Able to use their personal experience constructively
· Able to see beyond their own experience; to see the big picture
· Positive and collaborative
If you are interested in joining NEHP Patient and Family Advisory Council, please complete the form here or email your Expression of Interest to: Nehp.Feedback@albertahealthservices.ca