Community Conversation re Vaccine Records Portal
Alberta Health Services has received questions from those who received vaccines outside of Alberta, and is therefore hosting an information session regarding Alberta’s Vaccine Records Portal.
During this session AHS will provide instruction on how to ensure your vaccine records were updated if you received your vaccine out of province, and how to get documentation proving you were fully vaccinated for travel purposes.
This information session will seek to provide answers to:
- Alberta residents who were vaccinated, in part of fully, in Saskatchewan or BC
- Albertans who crossed the US border to receive vaccines
- Snowbirds who were vaccinated in other countries
- Foreign workers or temporary residents who received vaccines in their home country
- Medical practitioners and those delivering the vaccine, who may be answering questions about the portal
Please join us July 22 from noon - 1:00 pm. Click here to register and receive the Zoom meeting link: https://albertahealthservices.zoom.us/j/91386156132?pwd=VDM5aWk5NjRNVm9lTnpFNUNLZnd1UT09
As well as providing an overview of Alberta’s Vaccine Records Portal, AHS Medical Officers of Health will be available to answer your questions about vaccines, and Alberta’s vaccine roll out. We encourage participants to submit any questions you may have when you register, or email them to us at Community.Engagement@ahs.ca. This will help us to design a presentation that reflects your key concerns.